Every Wednesday, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The women of Redeemer enjoy praying, gathering, learning and worshipping together. Check out our resources, prayer groups, upcoming events or find a life group.
Weekly Prayer Group
All women are welcome to join at the church for prayer on Wednesday evenings at 6:30. Perhaps you are dropping off students at youth group and want to stay and pray. Don't have any kids in Student Ministry? Come pray anyway! We meet weekly in the Executive Pastor's office.
- No childcare is provided.
- Contact Cathy Larson with any questions: (815) 742-7874
- We will NOT meet the first Wednesday of the month (please come to the All-Church Prayer Night instead).
Written Words of Encouragement
In need of an encouraging word today? We'll be updating here from time to time with various devotionals, testimonies, and encouragements. Check out the latest note by Betsey Dirkse below:
- Connect on our Redeemer Women's Facebook Page here.
- Visit the Women's YouTube channel here. View videos from past women's events and more.
October, 2023 - Unmovable
Open Arms (Widowed and Divorced)
Open Arms Ministry is for those widowed or divorced.
Do you need a safe place to talk? receive prayer? This group meets every Sunday to pray, learn and support one another. If all you need is prayer, a listening ear, contact Mary as she would love to pray with you.
Mary Juhlin - (815) 979-7733
I am available any time. If you need prayer ... someone to stand in the gap for you, please call and I will pray with you.