Whether you are new to Redeemer Church or have been attending for a while and want to learn about next steps, the following are for you!
If you are ready to fill out the Missional Partner application scroll down to Step 3.
Step #1 | Meet our Leadership
Come meet us at the Welcome Center. We want to get to know you. Step 1 happens every Sunday after each service. Pastor John and Betsey, along with some of our other leadership will be there to meet you.
Step #2 | Consider Redeemer Class
Consider Redeemer classes are designed to help you learn more about what membership in the local church is all about and why it matters so much! Consider Redeemer is a two-part class where you learn about:
- What membership is and why it matters
- Redeemer's mission, history and structure
- Redeemer's Path of Discipleship and Life Groups
- Using your spiritual gifts to serve the church
- Requirements and expectations of membership
Part one of the class happens the first Sunday of each month; part two is on the second Sunday. Check out our calendar
for upcoming dates.
Step #3 | Commit to Redeemer
Growing in Christ is a community project. Step 3 involves indicating your desire to become a Missional Partner (MP) of Redeemer! The following are prerequisites to filling out the MP Application:
- Conversion and Believer's Baptism
- Adhere to Redeemer Doctrinal Statement
- Complete Consider Redeemer classes 1 & 2
The following are expectations that come with being a Missional Partner:
- Participation in Life Groups
- Serving in a specific ministry
- Giving regularly and sacrificially to Redeemer