- Live By Faith in the Service of the Fatherless- John Piper, Desiring God
- Adoption: the Heart of the Gospel- John Piper, Desiring God
- Adopting for Life - David Platt
Adoption Tax Credit
Adoption Grants & Redeemer Financial Assistance
Redeemer Adoption Assistance
If you are a member of Redeemer Church and are in the adoption process, you may be eligible for a grant through Redeemer Church. Please fill out this application to be considered.
Our priority for financial assistance will go towards those adopting special needs children, transracial children, sibling groups or children over two-years old. However, we are willing to take applications from anyone adopting and will evaluate on a case by case basis.
We will also ask that your home study be complete before receiving any financial assistance from Redeemer.
These grants are not sponsored by or funded by Redeemer. Instead they are a list of potential resources that others have used seeking financial assistance.
- For general inquiries regarding orphan care at Redeemer, please contact Jamie Opperman.
- For questions regarding your financial assistance application, please contact Doug Warren.