Sunday, April 09, 2023, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Easter at Sportscore Two
Easter lands on April 9th this year and we will be celebrating at the Mercyhealth Sportscore Two complex.
That's right! We are having our Easter service at Sportscore Two this year with all of Redeemer under one roof at the same time. So invite your friends and family! Our service will be at 10am.
Childcare will be offered for infants through age 4. Here's Pastor Alex to give you a sneak peak of what we have in store for the kids:
Following the service, feel free to stay for a while with your family and enjoy the open fields we've reserved for the morning. We will have some fun game options available for those who want to run around and play a bit.
Where is this event?
We are meeting at Mercyhealth's Sportscore Two indoor location near Riverside Blvd and I-90 (see map below). We will have directional signage at the main entrance door and inside the building for where to go. Please note that all other doors besides the main entrance will be locked.
What can I expect at this event?
- Our awesome Redeemer Church worship band will provide us with a time of singing praises together.
- A message about the resurrection of Christ - From Death To Life! - will be given by our Senior Pastor, John Dirkse.
- Following the service, we will have some (unorganized) games on the field to enjoy with your friends and family. We will have this huge and amazing space so why not have some fun after the service together, right?
- Please note - we must be out of the building by 12:30pm.
Will there be seating available?
Yes, we will have plenty of chairs so invite your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors!
Can I get there early?
Of course! Our service begins at 10am, but feel free to come as early as 9am.
Where should I park?
We will be parking in lots A and B. There's plenty of handicap accessible parking, and an easy drop off location. Click on the image for a downloadable pdf.
Will there be restrooms available?
Yes, we will have access to the restrooms inside Sportscore Two during our event. They are only a short walk from the main field where our service is being held.
Are there accessible parking spots and restrooms available?
Yes, Sportscore Two is fully accessible for your needs.
Is there a cost to this event?
No, this event is completely free! We just want to serve you and your family - and to celebrate Jesus!
Will there be childcare? What will that look like?
- Yes, we will have childcare. Infants through age 4.
- We call our childcare "Redeemer Kids" and our team of amazing staff and volunteers will be offering a safe, secure and fun environment for your kids. They will be cared for and have so much fun we bet they'll be talking about it for weeks!
- They will also receive a lesson - learning what the Easter story is all about.
- Our Kids team (staff and volunteers) are all trained and screened before they are scheduled to serve.
- Kids ages 5 + up will join us on the main field for our Easter service.
Where will the childcare take place?
We have reserved a second field at Sportscore Two just for the kids. They will be within easy walking distance from the main field where the main service will be.
What will your security look like for the event?
- We will have security onsite throughout the entire event. Our security team is well trained and reliable.
- Our childcare will have a check-in/check-out system that will leave both you and your kids feeling safe and secure. For additional questions about our kids security procedures, feel free to reach our to our Kids Team Admin, Kelly Lynde.
Will there be concessions or food available?
No, we will not be offering any concessions at this event.
Can I bring in my own food and drink?
Yes, feel free to bring your own water, coffee or beverage to the main service. Please be responsible and help us clean up after your family before you leave. We will have garbage receptacles available, so we ask that you dispose of your trash following the service.
What kind of music should I expect?
Check out our Easter playlist on Spotify (a compilation from the last several years).
We will keep this section as up to date as possible all the way up to the event - please check back again if you have other questions or email our office staff.