We're a group of students that love Jesus Christ and exist to praise Him! We desire to push students towards loving Christ, and to support parents as they do the same. From winter and summer camps, mission trips, serving opportunities, student-led prayer, discipleship groups and weekly meetings, we aim to create an environment where students thrive in Christ.
Junior-high and High-school meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30pm at the church. This is a time of fellowship, worship, teaching and games.
We have bumped up our outdoor gathering numbers to 150 people which means we no longer need to have RSVP's of Student Ministry. We average 110 students per week.
Upcoming Wednesday Nights:
- July 1st - All Church Prayer Meeting RSVP HERE
- July 8th - 6:30-8:30pm Gathering outside or Tent
- July 15th - 6:30-8:30pm Gathering outside or Tent
- July 22nd - 6:30-8:30pm Gathering outside or Tent
- July 29th - 6:30-8:30pm Gathering outside or Tent
- Students will be asked to socially distance as much as possible.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs to the worship service.
- Masks are encouraged but not required
- Bring bug spray
- Bring Hand Sanitizer (we will provide some as well)
- If it rains the gathering will be canceled.
- Check the Weather before hand to dress appropriately.
This summer we will be hosting student ministry much like we're doing church on a Sunday morning - outside and up to 150 people. You're welcome to attend Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30. No RSVP is needed.
Forms & Communication
- Receive all communication by making sure we have your current information here.
- Fill out the 2019-2020 Parent Release form here (good from June 1, 2019-May 31, 2020).
JT Stead is our Student Ministries Pastor. Read his bio here or contact him via